Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Not only CAN it get worse...it WILL get worse

Today the objective CFI shared email between herself and L as is standard procedure, except in this case she let L have my daughter's email address. She apparently doesn't care that my daughter has a protection order against him or that he has a history of hacking into her accounts. That was just the icing on the bigger issue, which is the CFI is cooperating with L by helping him get into a program in LA for absentee fathers. This woman doesn't respond to requests from my daughter or her lawyer..but apparently has frequent contact with L. She opined a few weeks back in a conference call between lawyers that she was waiting for L to take some responsibility. Well...this will sure do it and with her assistance. I want to scream to the rafters....HOW CAN THIS BE HAPPENING? WHO CAN HELP US STOP IT?

Neither my daughter nor myself can sleep without some assistance. Last night I thought I could but woke up and couldn't turn off the fear or tears. Tonight I'll not take a chance. Sleep is, after all, a weapon.

No comments: