The day L arrived from South America with a fiancee visa he lost his I-9 card. This was a huge deal as you can't just go to the local market and get a replacement. You have deal with the American Embassy in the home country. When that was finally resolved and he started looking for work...the best he could do was being a bus boy. Without a high school diploma (no, he did not graduate from high school regardless of the lie he told in his deposition) he was SOL. We convinced him to get his GED, which he did in Spanish. With this in hand, he was able to move up to being a waiter at Denny's. And that only happened because I gave him my car. It was old and had 125K miles on it. He put another 100K miles on it before it died.
After the first episode of emotional abuse, I told her to dump him (this is part of the reason he hates me and is waiting to "dance on [my] grave"). I also suggested he wasn't stable. After all C was known to be unstable as was their bother R. Moody, pouty, and filled with rage that erupts on a 3 week cycle. In the beginning I thought his explosions were triggered by the environment. But my daughter convinced me that it was internal. In the absence of the trigger, he created his own chaos. (This is the guy who is currently daily taking Prozac, Wellbutrin, and Xanex.) Can you say boderline personality disorder? This is the man who, with the help of his sleep-in lawyer and the band of local lawyers, has convinced the objective CFI that he is the innocent victim of my daughter's conspiracy. The only two people who had him pegged within 20 minutes are the principal and teacher at A'ilana's school. The principal reported the only reason he was there was to find something to use against my daughter. I'm sorry, I'm rambling. I just so scared, mad and defeated.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment